This Valentine's Day, 36% of Americans say they plan to share a sexy
photo with their partner...according to a new survey from security
company McAfee. According to the study...one in 10 exes has threatened
to post a revealing photo of a former partner online...and 60% of
those people have followed through with it.
your man a very sexy VD treat without risk of
After a man forwards a compromising photo of you to even one other
person...it could be impossible to stop it from spreading. And you
don't want the future possibility of an ex with compromising photos of you.
So be very careful. Prevention is the only way to really protect
yourself. But you can give your man a very sexy Valentine's Day treat
that doesn't put you at risk of embarrassment...either now or in the future.
Here are three sexy...and safer...options for you to try with your
man this February 14...or 15...or any day.
Have you sent a sext of yourself in a towel?
- Start out by sending a picture of your completely
clothed upper body...without your face.
- Send another picture with your top open to reveal your bra.
- The next one you are down to your bra.
- Then you are in your bra with the straps down...
- Just take this as far as you are comfortable...short of
anything really risky.
Or if you are in a serious sexual relationship...
Erotic Link Fantasy Game
You can order sexy lingerie online.
Sext your man a series of erotic links throughout the day...
- Start with lingerie you have ordered online ($30)...
- An hour or two later send a link for a sex toy...
- Follow that up a few hours later with a site describing
a sex position to try...
- At noon, divulge more of your pleasure plot...
"My place. 8. Bring a necktie and whipped cream."
- When he shows up at 7:30... grab the props...make him
comfortable on the sofa...and quickly retreat to another room.
- Then dial his cell from behind the bedroom door and tell him...
"I want to tie you to my bedpost and lick whipped cream off every
last inch of you."
- Keep up the teasing texts until he barges right in.