Foreplay is anything before the act of intercourse that gets you excited.
Massage is a great prelude to sex. It also relaxes the body and
mind...which can help relieve performance anxiety.
To get your man anticipating your evening...in the middle of the day...send your man a text message...
"Hot date tonight. 8 pm sharp."
When he shows up...
- Dim the lights.
- Put on some music.
- Ask him to lie face down on your bed.
Music is the Food of Love
Choose some sexy and relaxing music to set the mood during a massage.
Some suggestions to get you started on your musical playlist...
Candles can create a sensual mood.
Candles and dimmed lighting create
an intimate private mood for your massage.
Check that the temperature in the room is comfortably warm.
You may enjoy some fluffy robes to lounge about in.
The Main Event
Silicone personal lubricant makes an excellent massage lube.
undress your man for his erotic massage. Don't forget the arousing eye contact.
Give him your sexiest "I'm a bad girl" look. Tell him how much
you love his body.
- As you're undressing him...very slowly peel away some of your
clothes too. You might leave on just a corset...garter belt and
fishnets...whatever your mood.
- Lead him to the bed with a sexy comment like: "I am going to
make you feel so good all over."
- Have him lay naked on the bed. Cover him with a sheet to
keep him warm and comfortable as you begin. Fold the sheet down
as your hands go over his body.
- Squeeze a generous amount of
silicone lube into your palms. Silicone lube is not oily,
but it allows your hands to glide over his skin without sticking.
Rub your hands together sensuously to warm the lube. Lick
your lips to build his anticipation.
Kneel beside him. Lean your body weight onto your closed fist pressed
into his back. Rock your body back and forth to apply more pressure.
The nape of a man's neck is an erotic pleasure zone.
Work His Forearms
His Treasure Chest
5 Steps to Start Him Up
5 Ways to Wake Up His
Head of the Matter
And then after massaging his...
- Have your man lie on his stomach and straddle
him...facing his bare bottom.
- Push and tap your fingertips along his back and buttocks.
- Bounce the sides of your hands along his back and buttocks.
Alternate with light strokes from your fingers.
- Ask him for feedback in terms of how much pressure he prefers.
Use a pastry roller on his less sensitive zones.
Since we aren't baking many pies at home anymore...here is a use for
that rolling pin in your bottom kitchen drawer. Or, if you don't have
one...$4 at Amazon.com will buy you this pastry roller.
Run this baker's basic over his back and thighs.
Pummel His Tush
Don't neglect your man's gluteus muscles.
Have your man roll over and lie face down.
Straddle his back facing his feet so you can focus all
of your energy on his butt and thighs.
These muscles are among the largest in the body...yet they're often
overlooked. Plus...they're packed with nerve endings...so handling
them can be highly pleasurable.
A nice, firm butt massage can be even better than a back
massage to relax his lower-body tension.
- Straddle his legs. Gradually press each of your
knees into the groove where his butt meets his leg
for one or two minutes.
- Firmly knead his butt cheeks with your knuckles.
Use firm, kneading motions to stimulate his
surprisingly sensitive gluteus muscles.
- Make loose fists and rapidly pummel his thighs and
tush with the sides of both hands in quick succession
to awaken his senses.
- After a few moan-inducing minutes...change to long,
- Intermittently tease him by slip-sliding your hands
between his inner thighs. Tease him by roaming dangerously close to his package.
- When you sense he's really fired up...spank him.